EDI Integrated Suite for Sage ERP
Benefits of managed EDI
The DiCentral EDI Integrated Suite for Sage ERP solutions—including Sage 50 (formerly Sage Peachtree), Sage 300 (formerly Accpac), MAS 90, MAS 200, and MAS 500—is a fully hosted, seamless, and AS2-enabled solution that achieves the true optimization of business practices for which EDI has always been intended.
All mapping, trading partner management, testing, configuration, and 997 Functional Acknowledgement tracking are fully managed without the need for updates or patches to be purchased or installed by end users.
Full data integration
Sage ERP users’ sales, invoicing, production, scheduling, and shipping data are all fully integrated and reconciled, eliminating any need for manual intervention.
Customer and supplier-facing EDI
Capable of both customer and supplier-facing EDI, the Sage ERP platform now combines the substantial cost savings of a fully hosted EDI model with the technological capabilities of solutions that were until recently unavailable to small and medium-sized enterprises.
As is the case with all important and large-scale projects, roll-out and optimization of an EDI solution must undergo a detailed analysis to determine its profitability. DiCentral has mastered the cost-benefit analysis process. We would be pleased to help you run a project feasibility evaluation. You'll come away with an exact summary of project costs and user fees, when you can expect to see a return on your investment and just how much money you’ll be saving.
- True B2B supply chain collaboration through real-time information
- Management by exception eliminating the need for manual tracking
- Faster and more accurate delivery of goods
- Inventory optimization
- Decreased logistical costs
- Quick and efficient new business partner adds
- Scalable solution to handle increased transactional volume
- Error reduction through automated business processes
- Faster transaction processing
- Enhanced customer service due to shorter delays in order fulfillment
- Reduction of administrative errors
- Tracking of all EDI transactions and increased visibility into your business community
- Greater efficiency of internal operations
- Improved competitive positioning
- And much more